Stuffed Migo® pear crumble
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Knead the butter, sugar, flour, oatmeal and cinnamon with your fingers until you have a crumbly dough.
3. Crush the hazelnuts with a pan and mix these through the dough.
4. Halve the Migo® pears and remove the core with a melon baller or teaspoon.
5. Place the pear halves in an oven dish and drizzle with the honey. Bake them in the oven for 10 mins.
6. Now divide the crumble dough across the Migo® pears and bake them for another 15 mins or until light brown.
7. Serve the pear crumble lukewarm and spoon some syrup or honey on top with a circular motion.
Serving tip: Delicious with some whipped cream or a scoop of ice cream.