- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Slice the Migo® pears into 6, and use a melon scoop or knife to remove the core.
- Slice the onions into 6. Remove the green fronds of the fennels and put to one side. Halve the fennel bulbs between the stems and chop each half into 4.
- Pluck the needles from 2 sprigs of rosemary and chop them finely.
- Lay a sheet of baking paper on a baking tray and distribute the pear, fennel and red onion on top. Pour over the oil and sprinkle with the rosemary, pepper and salt. Mix well and roast the vegetables for 20 minutes in the oven.
- Meanwhile, season the chicken fillet with pepper. Lay 4 slices of breakfast bacon side by side, overlapping slightly, and lay a chicken fillet on top, together with a sprig of rosemary. Wrap the fillet in the bacon and repeat with the other fillet. Lay the chicken fillets on a baking tray and bake everything for another 20 minutes.
- Remove the sprig of rosemary and slice the chicken fillets. Serve with the roasted vegetables and pear. Garnish with the remaining fennel fronds.