1. Wash the Migo® pears and cut approximately 1 cm off the top and bottom of the Migo® pear. Place the pear upright on a cutting board and use an apple corer to remove the core.
2. Cut both pears in approximately 6 slices of about 1 cm in thickness.
3. Stick saté skewers through the slices of pear, place them on a baking tray and brush them with lemon juice.
4. Finely chop the chocolate and put this in a bowl. Place the bowl on a saucepan of hot water and melt while stirring. Finely chop the pecan nuts.
5. Drizzle yoghurt across the slices of Migo® pear with a spoon. Subsequently zigzag a spoonful of melted chocolate on top.
6. Sprinkle the pear pops with the chopped nuts and decorate with the sprinkles.
7. Put the Migo® pear pops in the freezer for 30 mins.