1. Peel 2 Migo® pears and cut them into pieces. Cut the other pear into slices with the skin on. Put aside a few nice leaves of parsley and finely chop the rest.
2. Bring the pieces of Migo® pear to the boil in a little water and leave to simmer gently for approximately 2 mins. Drain and leave to cool.
3. Rinse the chickpeas under the tap and leave to drain well.
4. Puree the chickpeas with the wedges of Migo® pear, sesame paste (tahini), lemon juice, garlic cloves, baking soda and chopped parsley. Possibly add some water if the hummus is too thick.
5. Toast the pita breads in a toaster.
6. Spoon the hummus into a shallow plate or bowl. Serve the Migo® pear slices and pita breads with it and garnish with the leaves of parsley.
Tip: This dish would also be a fun and delicious lunch at school. You can easily freeze any leftovers in small containers or freezer bags.