Autumn salad with pumpkin & Migo® pear
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Remove the seeds from the pumpkin with a spoon and cut the pumpkin into thin slices of approximately 2 cm. Place the slices on a baking tray covered in baking paper.
3. Cut the onion and pear into wedges too and add these to the pumpkin on the baking tray.
4. Mix the olive oil with the vinegar and honey into a dressing and season with a little pepper and possibly some salt.
5. Spoon half of the dressing through the vegetables and pear. Toss everything well and bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
6. Bake the ciabattas in the oven for 10 mins, at the same time as the vegetables and pear. Allow to cool down.
7. Divide the salad across 4 plates and place the wedges of pumpkin, onions and Migo® pear on top. Spoon the rest of the dressing on top.
8. Crumble the blue cheese across the salad and sprinkle with walnuts. Serve with the warm ciabattas.